Thursday, July 29, 2010

Am I still being Romantic ?

So here I was the other night , Qing in a certain way tells me .. that I'm not as Romantic as I was .. during the time we were apart and waiting to see each other again . This of course made me think . You know what ? She is absolutely right there . It has nothing to do with , that I love her less . I guess it is only normal for a relationship to take a step back .. if you will .. so to speak , in that department .
Anyway , what do I do the next day ? Feeling kind of guilty towards Qing , I spend my Lunch time to write another Poem .
I never want my Sweetheart ( LaoPo ) to think , that I'm not the same Husband now that she is here with me . It is quite the opposite , as our love is still young and growing each day . Just one look into her eyes is the very proof of that .

Well .. so here it is . As I write it here , Qing has not even seen it yet .

My Sunshine !

Qing is the name of my Sunshine
brightening and warming my Heart
each and every day of my Life

Qing not only shines during day's
but also the lenght of the night
how wonderful it is
to be calling that Sunshine mine

Never to be without light
having her near and always bright

As one can see
I'm mostly satisfied and in delight
to have Qing's Sunshine by my side .

So I hope , this will show .. that I have not lost my Romantic side by any means .

No comments:

Post a Comment