Monday, July 12, 2010

So it's all over now .

It's kind of sad in a way , to watched the last Game of the World Cup and knowing .. that it will be another four years of waiting . I'm having already withdrawal symptoms of all that action on the Soccer Fields of Africa . I'm very proud of my German Team ( even though they were asleep against Spain ) third place is nothing to sneeze at . I'm also very happy Spain won over Holland . Maybe if they change their Orange everything , their play will get good enough to actually win a Cup some day ? As I saw that Jong Guy practise his Kung Fu kick on a poor Soccer player , not only
" HE " but the whole Team should be punished for that .. including the ( like to play a little dirty to win ) Coach . This gives not only a bad impression on their Soccer Team , but also on the Fans and their Country . Maybe they should all cut back a little on their Smoking P.. ?
Anyways , now I have some more time for my Sweetheart .. not that she did not enjoy all the Action . But , I think deep down she's happy it's over for now .

I stay corrected , Qing really does not mind if it went on longer . She is even sweeter then I thought !

We did managed to have some wonderful time together on my Week off from Work . Just last Saturday , I took Qing to see a Concert at the Park close to our Home . In Town , were the " Spinners " .. with two of the originals . It was awesome , well for me at least . Qing listened and tried to remember if she ever hear'd from them . As she was born in '68 , the time the Spinners took off on their great success .. she did not recognize one of the songs , but loved the Concert anyways . The Guess Who are next on the list and after that a Beatles Salute to the Fab Four .
For now , we just try to stay cool .. as the Temp's hit near the 100's outside . But always time for a Swing in the early evening on our Swing - Bench as the Sun goes down and it feels cooler .. then inside the House .
First day back to Work and already time to write in my Blog , as it gets time to go home to my " Sweet " Lao Po .

2 comments:

  1. I don't like the World Cup...you updated your blog a lot less during this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on Martin . It was a nice break from all thats going on at the moment . I felt like writing more , but who else wants to talk about Soccer here anyway . I could go on for days about this and that and especially Holland , but I bore everybody to sleep . So back to the regular Post's from now on .

    ReplyDelete