Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Today is a little Anniversary , in a way .

Yes , today it's been exactly eight months of my Sweetheart's arrival to the U.S.A. . One does look back and think . For one ; where has the time gone . Second ; how has Qing adjusted living away from where she grew up most of her Life . Third ; how did I adjust to being married again to such a wonderful Wife .

Of course the time factor is not hard to figure out . Time always flies when your Happy/having Fun and things just run the way you have in visioned before I ever started on this journey to the Far East .
I can truly say , Qing adjusted very well .. considering she does not have a Drivers License yet and is Home all the time . Except weekends and when she goes out with one of our Neighbor's Lady .
I know , Qing is not the Person that gets bored easy .. as she finds many productive and meaningful things to do around the House or the other two ways she spends time with .. is she studies hard on her English and she loves to Cook ( Chinese or western Foods ) doesn't matter . What does matter , she is happy and content with the situation at hand . I can feel it and see it , as I get greeted with slippers in Hand and hot Water always ready for my first glass of Tea or with Lemon .
After a .. sometimes hard day at Work , like today . Pulling out a complete Heater Unit out of a Volvo , to replace a Heater Core . I tell you this is no fun , when the Unit is as wide as the dashboard .. which pretty much comes all apart . Looking like a Bomb has hit the poor Car . Haha .. what am I saying , poor " ME " . Anyway , coming home and seeing my Sweetheart .. let's me forget those not so pleasant Job's quickly and in minutes flat .
Now , I had of course to do some adjusting as well . But to be truthful , it was a lot easier for me . So reflecting back those very eight months and the two years plus , I can not say/feel any more complete as a Person and happy as can be .. also .
If this is continuing this same path to both of our twilight days , so let it come to be .. we both are ready for that test of time too .

*** 8 is our special number always , as this is reminding both of us .. of our special day back in 2008 .. me carrying my Lao Po on my Back and making that one of our happiest days of all ***

*** I have " ONE " true love to share and that belongs to my " QING " always ***

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Carl ! You know comment's like this keeps me interested in continuing my Blog .

    ReplyDelete