Saturday, April 9, 2011

One Week later .. I like it - I like it not .. ?

So the first Week of riding the Train is behind me and I want to comment on it .. how I feel about it so far . As I mentioned , the first couple of days were not the easiest to adjust to . But now , I think I have kind of fallen into a rhythm somewhat . Actually , it starting to be interesting .. encountering all the People ( not that I talk to all ) from all walks of Life . Hence , I can not really Sleep on Airplanes and why would it be different on Trains . I can close my Eyes and start listening what is going on around my seating area of the Train . I listened to People talking about the Gas Prices of course , other's .. the Housing problem they having or about to have , other's .. how far to have to travel to get to Work , yet other's .. with Kid's just using it for personal way of getting from point A to point B and not to Work . Sometimes , I hear other's talking and it's like I'm hearing my own thoughts being said by Stranger's .. where I am tempted very much to say something . I stay silent though , as I don't want to interrupt .. unless it would be a Person seating right next to me . I also see , what People do to pass the time during the Ride . Most sleep or are doing the same I am . Some play with their Computer's/I-Pad's , other's ride with Friends or meet them on next stops/station's , while other's even Play Card's . There are some crying Babies in the Car your seated in ( always have the option to move to another ) , but one thing I can not stand .. is what happened on one Trip home from work . As the Train is mostly very Crowded ( as it comes from Downtown ) going north-bound and there is standing -room only .. for the next couple of Stations .. where about half the Folks get off and I can finally sit down . Anyway , back to the one thing I hate so far .. is inconsiderate young Punks . Talking nothing but " Trash " .. ohh I had this Girl and this Girl and she's is the Trainer of most Home-Boy's . You should try her ! On and on it goes , with no respect of other Rider's nearby . At one Stop even , one shouted looking out the open Door ( not to get off ) .. seeing a Girl standing nearby .. oh I " F****d this one .. she's a W***e . Recommending his Friend to give her a try . It makes me Sick along with other's having to listen to this foul Mouth talking . I was ready to tell him , how would you like Me talking about your Daughter like that ( if he had one ) to all my Friends ? But , who is crazy enough nowadays to do that ? When these types can and sure are carrying Gun's and Knife's on themselves and not afraid to use them . Other than that , I am starting to like it though .. especially seeing the Price of Gasoline climbing up and up .. day by day . Sunday , I will ride this same train with Qing to Santa Clarita ( Newhall ) and have Breakfast there and then .. return .. so she can see first-hand for herself .. what it's like here riding the Metrolink .

No comments:

Post a Comment