Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May , is " Special " for Qing and I !

One can hardly believe , it's been almost three years already .. that we are married . Funny , about half of that .. she's been in America . It is not hard to look back for both of us , to Nov. 2007 .. our first Contact through Chnlove.com .

Many People at work or at get-together' , are always asking me .. how we are doing ? Are you getting along ? Does she like it here ? Of course there is always the "One" , thinking she left already and only came for the Green Card to America . Well , the last one to ask that Stupid question .. is a " FOOL " .

I'm not shaken by that , no way ! If these People only were 50% as happy as we are , they would be satisfied and happy themselves .

I will not go into too much details , but I can assure anyone .. Qing and I have something " Very " special . That we cherish to the fullest each day , without a doubt .

Anyway , this Post is to remember our first Face to Face meeting ( May 7th ) and two days later .. our Marriage at the Registry ( May 9th ) to receive our " Red Books " .. Chinese proof of Marriage . Now May 9th , was suppose to be our first meeting .. but thanks to Singapore Airlines .. those plans flew out the window so to speak . At that time , I was very upset of the unexpected Travel changes that I had to re-shuffle . I was to fly into Singapore for two days , go to Kualar Lumpur and back to Singapore . From there to Shanghai on the 9th . It turns out , that this change was all planned by somebody " Above "

See , if the first plans were to come true .. our Marriage would NOT have been on the 9th . Which has a great meaning to Me . After all , the very reason .. I was flying to Shanghai in the first place .. was really for my late Wife and mine Anniversary (30 yrs.) . This would have been on the 6th of May . Now , I could not repeat my LaoPo's and My on that same day . So by pure Coincidence ( which I by the way don't believe in ) or Luck or whatever one wants to believe , it happens that it was on the 9th . Well , isn't the number " 6 " the only number you can turn around and make a " New " number out of it ? Here we have it , May 9th and May 6th will always be very special to Me .

The reason , I don't believe in Coincidences .. is really due to many reasons I've experienced in my Life . One that stands out here the most .. is , my 39 year old Bank Card has the same Pin Code ( given by the Bank no less ) as this Date/Anni combined . So somebody knew well before , that this will be of much significance to ME someday .

So May "Flower's" will always bring a Heart-warming time to Qing/Myself and a time to be thankful to the "One" that really brought us together .

Time and the Age's have shown , Flower's and Bee's live always in Harmony !!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are working out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is like a Dream ! It just makes me wonder .. how much I have to do with it , her treating me soooo nice all the time .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnold, it must be the German-Chinese connection, that makes things so special. Yong and me have it the same way. We too do believe that we have something "very" special. By the way, we also got married two days after the first face to face meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Hajo , Chinese are very Fond of German's and think their are very smart/inteligent . Not that I'm "that" smart , but I like to be part of that Group .. why not ? So , if she thinks I'm smart .. I have to agree with her of course . I don't want to get in trouble , so I'll give in for my own good . haha

    Anyway , both of us just couldn't wait three(3) day's to get Married ... could we ???

    ReplyDelete