Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Trouble with this Blogger Site .

This Blog is giving me grey Hairs and I am on the verge of closing it . I sign-in and it gives me the Dashboard and when I go to Post's .. I'm signed out again . The same goes if I write a Comment or a Reply to one .. it will not let me post it as it signs me out everytime I click Post . When I click (on the Blog Page) Sign-in it sends me to the Dashboard again and shows that I'm signed in .. ect. ect.  if it's because of something new from Blogspot.com or whatever they did .. I'm sick of it !!!

4 comments:

  1. That doesn't sound good. Maybe try cleaning out your cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man , I think I've done it !
    Sign-in .. takes me to Dashboard .. click New Post .. then from there I click View Blog and I'm here still Signed-in . A little strange but if it works this way .. ok .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem on IE, but everything is good on Firefox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the problem , it was the Box that keeps you signed-in . I had it checked off , so I clear it and all was back to normal .. even my Facebook for some reason is normal now too . Ahhh .. Computer's are a pain sometimes .

    ReplyDelete