Friday, July 20, 2012

Finally the Music has come....

Yeah.. Qing and I had been waiting for the new "Concert in the Park" season to kick-off this year. It started last Saturday, on the venue was a Johnny Cash look-alike/sing-alike act like him. As I am a big Johnny Cash fan and play quite a bit at home.. so Qing has become accustomed to his style and voice.
Others up-coming are The Beach Boys- The Eagles- Bon Jovi and ** ..... darn, getting old is a pain. Need to check again, as it slipped my Mind at the moment.


Anyhow, it was wonderful (boring for Tianchi) for Qing and I, as he started of course... "Hello, I'm Johnny Cash" and proceeded from 1954 to the present.. up to his passing.. with song/live experience's and his Career's up's and down's. Including a special Tribute he himself had written to honor Johnny.

** "The Rolling Stones".. now how could I forget those?

No comments:

Post a Comment