Monday, January 7, 2013

One more thing... Coincidence? I don't think so!

Ones again, during Registration renewal... I was struck by something surprising ones more out of dozen similar situations.

Having my thoughts on Passing the California Smog Test with my SUV, I happen to look at the License Plate a few times. Until it dawned on me, this can't be true? 


First, when I first met Qing on the Internet and found out... both our Birthday's are on the 26th day of different months though.

So here, the Plate reads.... 5AWM957!

I have this Car since 2003, still married to my first Wife. It just happens to add up conveniently (5+9+5+7=) to 26! Strange enough already for this to happen. Now the second hit with this Plate.

On my first Trip to meet Qing for the first time Face to Face was... on May(5)7th and to top it off... we married at the Marriage Registry in Shanghai... on May(5)9th, what else?

Now how this is possible, I can not explain... except that it is all in someone' Book already and we just follow it's path through Life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment