Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The "Passion of the Christ" Movie...

A few days ago, one of my best Customer from my work place gave me on loan the DVD of "Christ- The Passion" movie by Mel Gibson.

Over time since my LaoPo is here, I've kind of educate her of my believe as a Catholic. Parts from the Bible itself and from the many Films that were made on the subject of Jesus.

Anyway, hence Qing finds the subject interesting and amazing (like Huell Howser would have said... "That's amazing"), I figured this movie would show and teach her... how and why Jesus Christ ended up on the Cross.

So last night lying in Bed, I played it for both of us. I haven't even seen it yet myself... so I really didn't know what expect. In that I mean, how detailed the last hours of Jesus were being shown. I also tell you, I could not keep an dry Eye if I tried. How I felt for Jesus's pain and his Mother included, I wouldn't even try to imagine such pain/cruelty being handed out to a Human Being from another?

By the time the Movie ended, it was after Midnight already and now my LaoPo say's that she will have trouble falling asleep. All in all, she now knows what the Cross on the Rosary in our Car means and stand for. I, actually felt kind of a relieve... that Jesus had gone through all that for us little "Sinner's" to save our Soul.

Besides, if I look back... I see many blessings/miracles coming my way in my Life. If you believe in the Lord and live by his "Law's", he'll shower you with Wealth (not the Money type) and Health... that only "He" can. I should know, just looking back into my Blog alone has proof of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment