Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Next Month is coming fast...

Ahhh... yes, Feburary is just around the corner. What that means, it's going to be my 60th Birthday on the 26th (wow).

Qing and I having been thinking what we can do to make it special.. for not just me, but all of us. After much debate, we decided to head up the Coast to Carmel/Monterey and San Francisco for some time. For me, this very Trip has of course a greater meaning.. which dates back 35 years. I don't want to go into much detail, but it was a special/yearly Trip for my first Wife and myself.

This time, it will start a whole new series of special Memories for Qing/Me and not to forget Tianchi too.

What effect this will have on me, I can only guess? Thinking, just driving a fraction of this same Trip..it had caused me to shed some tears. I will try to be/keep myself in check and enjoy the moment(s) with Qing and Son only, but (always the "But") I know it will be a challenge either way.

Most of all, looking forward to show my LaoPo more of the State we live in. Considering, she has seen San Diego three times already.. including a quick (none-planned) over the Border to Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment