Sunday, February 3, 2013

Chinese New Year coming...

This new year, will be the year of the "SNAKE"!

Why is this special from the other eleven ones? Well first, because I am a Snake! Being born in the year 1953 makes me "Slither" through Life I assume. This is not where it ends though. Hence I have met Qing and her Family, I also found out... that the year of the Snake is even more special.

How you might ask?

Okay, you now know I am born in the year of the Snake, but I am not alone anymore. Qing's only Brother (Ming) just by coincidence/chance happens to be a Snake also. Born in 1965, which is of course a Snake year... as it repeats every twelve (12) years. It even goes beyond just us two, even Qing's Son (Tianchi) is a Snake too. He's born in 2001, that qualifies him to be Snake number three in my new Family circle.

What would have been really shocking, if my LaoPo was one too. Unfortunately, she's a "Monkey" born 1968. Now don't assume she climbs Tree's! Actually... she just the opposite, real down to Earth kind of Person. Where we as Snakes slither along the ground more and when the need arises... we "Do" climb Tree's too. The good thing that comes out of all this, is... that both the Snake and Monkey are very compatible and that is whats really counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment