Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Here it comes... the "6" and the "0"!

First, I like to thank everyone for remembering and wishing me to have a wonderful day.. from my close Family to Friends from around the World.

Even having to be working today, does not mean.. I'm not having a great day. Despite this little hang-up, I am enjoying my Day just fine.

The fact of becoming sixty (60) years old, doesn't stop me from anything that I have been doing in my fifties. Life goes on just the same, except I don't let it make me feel older.. if I can help it!

One reason (won't have to look far) is of course my LaoPo at home. She makes me feel no older, then her own age and I gladly take that in stride any day.. especially on my Birthday.

So, thanking all that cared enough to wish me a wonderful day.. I must thank my Sweetheart the most. As she makes it possible for me to have a good/happy outlook on Life or any other situation that gets thrown my way.

Happy Day? You bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment