Sunday, March 10, 2013

Teacher's Report on my first three Chapter's...

I must say, I've been waiting to hear back from our "Tutor" that is helping our Son (Tianchi) with English...about my Book so far.

She told me that, she actually could NOT put the Book down and had to finish it in a single night.A report I was expecting of course (or I would be lying), but it did give me the necessary boost to continue with it. She also mentioned "Grammar" faults, which was no surprise to me at all... even using Office Word helping me along. The other thing she made a note of, was Chapter 2 could be split into two separate Chapter's. Something I will correct ones I have finish the "Rough" version of the Book, besides the Title's of each Chapter are also not final either as of now.
I only write it all so not to forget too many details, as it has been a few years back to date.

Anyway, it does give me the needed Hope/Push to feel that it could eventually be a "Good" Book.
That People will want to read Start to Finish and think it was worth their time.

Back to the Keyboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment