Monday, March 11, 2013

I am always wary of that....

Ever since Qing is driving here in America, I've been worried that some day an Accident will happen. Not because "She" is a bad driver, no... other People worry me.
Well, so it happened last week... and of all places right at the end of our Street. Mind you, that our Street is a "Dead End" Street. Here she is ready to pick up her Son from School, as she stops at the end of the Street to Yield traffic from both sides... here comes this Lady making a super-wide turn right into the side of Qing's car.
Of course I have told Qing what to do in case of an Accident, but turns out... this Lady forgotten her Purse. So no Driver's License and not even Insurance paper's in the Car.
On top of all that, she tells Qing... sorry, I knew I should have not driven after taking this Medication! She had totally lost control of her Car and that with her Daughter inside too.
Man, she is lucky... she didn't run over a Kid or something much worse. She also quoted " My Husband is going to kill me, this is a new car and he told me "Not" to drive after taking the Med's.
Anyway, all will be taken care of... but that should be a "Lesson" ones more for those deciding to get behind a wheel under any influence of Drug's or Alcohol. But, how many times has that been preached before and People just keep on doing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment