Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Trip continues...

.... we are now on our second leg and heading up the Coastline towards Carmel, our second stop. Hence our check-in at the Hotel is after 3:00pm, I decided to show Qing/Tianchi Point Lobo's Reserve. This is good for several reasons, one being we get to stretch our legs and we will fill our Eyes with wonderful Scenic beauty.

During this two hour plus drive, I've noticed that Qing was dosing off here and there. I guess, too much of the beautiful Coast makes one tired? Anyway, I made sure she didn't miss anything spectacular where we needed to stop and get out for a closer look. If I remember correctly, we arrived at the Reserve just before 1:00pm with plenty of time to enjoy most of the Hiking Trails they had to offer. We certainly did just that!
I noticed also, there happened to be many Artist's/Painter's on the Paths's everywhere. I think some of their Painting's I would have bought right there on the spot.. even before they were finished.
This is of no surprise, as Carmel is full of Artist's of different kinds.

One thing that stood out, was going down near those Tide-pool's to check if we see any Wild Life. Not too long I ran into a Sea Otter, relaxing on his back.. something I see myself doing on a Coach. "He" or "She" must of just finished eating, because I saw it cleaning it's mouth and then.. rubbing it's eyes.. as to say.. "Time for a Nap now"!

We spend a good two hours, exploring just about all they had to offer.. Wild Life-Flowers-Beaches-Caves-Waves breaking on Rocks and into Blow-holes-to Artist painting how they see it.

to be continued....






No comments:

Post a Comment