Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Am I done writing Poem's?

The reason I say/question that, is because with my last one for Valentine's Day.. I did not get one (1) response.. bad or good.
This makes me feel somewhat like it wasn't any good (even though Qing loved it) to even mention/comment on it.
Maybe, I've lost the touch or they just start to sound too simple/silly.. who knows? As long as Qing likes them, it really doesn't make that much difference.. I was only curious.

Like my Book, to see if it has any potential of being good or even great.. I've given it ( first three Chapters) to a Teacher to read. So I receive some outsider's view on it and not just from Family or Friends. Can't wait for her "Report" in two weeks time, that's what I gave her.. to take her time and come back with the "Truth"& "Honest" opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment