Thursday, July 16, 2009

Some interesting stuff going on , as of late .

As yesterday expired , I got to realize again what I went through to find my beautiful " Qing " . To boot ... of all places , at the Los Angeles International Airport .

Just thinking back in time , what I did to set all this in motion . The Chnlove thing !

It is a great source of warming your Heart , whenever I feel down for some or any reason . Knowing , I can alway's look to this point in my Life and say ... you did well . Not only for myself , but for my Wife and her whole Family and not to forget my also . How such little turn of event's , can put in motion so many thing's , it's unbelievable sometimes .


This is one reason , why I was thinking back yesterday . This Photo show's , myself and one of our Chnlove Forum Brother's . One of almost two hundred that we have now , that's me as an Administrator along with five more of the most wonderful People you ever want to be in contact with . As all of them are in contact with a chinese Lady one way or another and our Job is to make sure they have the time of their Life's and with as little trouble as possible . This Guy , Josh Markley
( I nicknamed him JO-MA ) is on his way to his first meeting of his Girlfriend in Baoding ( China ) . As he had a layover of six hour's at LAX , I decided after my Work , I will join him for a nice Cold Beer and we can talk whatever comes to mind . As I know he must be nervous or he will be soon as it get's closer to his destination to meet the Girl , that he so far only saw on Paper and on Webcam .

I have alway's been helpful with People , that wanted to find the True Love of there Life , because this is how I found mine . It makes me feel really good , knowing ... I give something back of the wonderful and most precious thing a Man can receive ... a loving and a true Soul-Mate .
So we talked for some two and a half hour's , of our experience's , problem's , the family's view's , the long distance relationship with a chinese Woman , that seem to attract so many western Men at this hard and a Economy very unstable at the moment . But , these Men ... knowing what is to gain from all this , is priceless . There just is no " WOMAN " like a chinese Woman .
So as Jo-Ma know's the many hour's ahead of him on an Airplane , I seem to count down the hour's with him , to finally stand in front of his Girlfriend ( soon to be his Wife ) .... just awesome .... can there be more said ?

Anyway , there are other thing's that I think of now . You know , as a Beatles Fan ( alway's have been ) , this is the day of their 40th Anniversary being on the Ed Sullivan Show , way back in 1969 . As this was only one month before I decided to come to the United States of America as a Teenager ( 16 ) . People alway's tell you , enjoy your every day , because time fly's and before you know it ... your are getting old and grey . As I can remember , back then ... " Lady Madonna " and " Hey Jude " were my favorite Song's then . There even was a time I try'd to learn how to play the Guitar ( six month's of lesson's ) and all I could play was Beatles song's . I do own many of there Album's , even the white all signed by all four .

Another Event , that as a Youngster ... was the Apollo 11 mission . It also has a 40 year Anniversary , as of today . It started out with the take-off of the Mission and on July 20 '69 it was time to witness this amazing adventure from your Livingroom TV . I can really remember this moment in time . Because , in Germany at the time , we saw only at that time our first real Color Tv's coming into the Store's for sale . As we were not wealthy enough to own one of those , I followed everything on Radio . I tell you , I was up till after 04 :00 in the morning listening of the final touch down of Eagle and the first step's of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin ( Buzz Buzz , he got that from ME ) . I am sure glad and fortunate enough to be part of that History in my Lifetime .

So , as you all can see .... no matter what the Event , alway's make the best of it and you will have nothing but to say .... thank you to YOURSELF for making it all possible .

But remember , who you must really " Thank " ?



2 comments:

  1. Great psot Arnold. So great that you could get together with Jo-Ma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a blast and some Beer's too . He's a cool Dude and Friend . Waiting to hear from him again .

    ReplyDelete