Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The waiting is getting both of us restless .

As the waiting goes almost into our sixth month's , after being with my Sweetheart last ... waiting and the uncertaincy of not knowing when we will finally get Qing's interview date . We both are getting , not upset or mad , just it becomes harder and harder to be without / close to the one you Love . This really is putting our patience to the test this time . Before I could alway's make plans , book ahead a Trip and let my Lao Po know , when I'll be on my way , to be by her side .

In my Sweetheart's last letter , she checked on the Computer , our Visa application ID number , to see how things are going ? Well it showed that all the paper's are being send to Guangzhou , which they stated that will take three month's time . Then ... ones they get there , it showed another two month's after that . So in other word's , my Sweetheart see's five month's to go .
Now , this is not what my Lawyer told me , after receiving the letter from the Visa Center , telling me that all the paper's are now send to Guangzhou . He told me ( this was in June ) , figure it to be in August or September , but it could also be quicker and happen sooner ( end of July ) .
Now this of course makes both of us a little nervous , not getting a kind of solid or close to it " Date " . Something we both could look forward to , instead just letting time go by , like ... we have sooo much of it ... that it does not matter .
This is exactly how the Government work's with everything , don't care about
the little Guy , only himself and the ones that work for it .

The first time I first had contact with my Lao Po , was Oct. 27 '07 , after that we had to wait for the first time to meet , till May the next year . A little over five month's , were together 11 day's then .
The second time , was a shorter wait , about two and a half month's . That was for the Wedding Celebration in August . Was there for 12 day's then .
The third time , in February this year , my third Trip to be with my Sweetheart . That was for 14 day's , and we had a wonderful time together , visiting Qing's Uncle and Aunt in Beijing . So between August and February , another almost five month's waiting , to see each other again .
Adding all this up , it account's to about 14 month's of waiting and 37 day's of being together .
Looking at it this way , I think we both showed having exceptionlly , a lot of patience , over this time period .
Has it hurt our True Love ? NO ... of course not , as our Heart's are alway's together , our Mind's are alway's together and our feeling's for each other can not even be measured . I ... I mean both of us , know that this is going to only make us ... stronger , appreciate each other's company more , respect one another for going all through this waiting period ( torture really ) , but what this will bring us ... is going to be the most wonderful time , that this has all started out from ... nothing other than a " DREAM " . And this Dream , that we both had at the beginning , we are not going to wake up from and find ourself's alone " EVER " again .

But for now , we only can Dream ( Sleeping ) of being together , but wake up in the Morning and find oneself , alone with no one next to you .

*** As alway's , can only send my LOVE ... this way , but it means just as much ... as being there in Person ***

*** ICH LIEBE DICH , WO DE SHANGHAI HUA ***

11 comments:

  1. You both are very patient, Arnold... but it will pay off in the end. Hang in there! I'm hoping you will get a pleasant surprise someday and fine that some paperwork was finished sooner than later. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl , yes ... I don't know where all that Patience comes from , but there seems to be enought for both of us to go around . Fortunately ! We are waiting .... waiting .... and waiting some more . It just get to me , Nik and his wife married on the same day as us , she just passed her interview . So where are we ? Why two , three months more ? I can't blame it on my Lawyer , the paperwork was alway's send out on time , so who know's ? I guess what we both need , is more Patience . Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnold....this was a great post...full of a lot of feeling. Keep up with your patience. You are a strong man, and Qing is a strong lady..you will get your just reward when you are finally together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Martin , you know we do the best we can . We all go through this , some longer than other's , but it is all good when finally done .
    I really enjoy your Blog very much also , along with Chong's and all the other's I follow .
    As my thanks goes out to you for starting our Forum , the same goes to Chong for starting us a this Blog site .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree with Arnold... both the forum and the blog site have been excellent ways for us to share our experiences ... well, for me to share in my Brother's experiences at least up to this point. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tomorrow just doesnt come soon enough some days....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ed , so true . But , we can't just life in dream land . Things do need to get done besides all this and that helps of course to pass the time . But we all know where our Minds are 99% of the time .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arnold ... You, Martin and I will be in Guangdong Province the same time in September during Qing's interview. Hopefully, all six of us can get together. That'll be fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would be great , hence you and Martin know Guangzhou somewhat , we wont get lost . I believe Sept. would be more likely the time too . But , with the Government you never know ?
    Yeah ... the biggest Dumpling Fest ... that ever hit southern China !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We both got married the same day and I imagine we both started filling out paperwork on the day after. Interesting how my wife was already approved and you are still waiting. I wish you Godspeed on this process, my brother!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nik , I did not start the process till the beginning of Sept , after I got back . As I was checking out Lawyer's , I seemed to like the one that did the Citizenship for me . But , he did tell me 10 to 12 month's at least . So it's going on eleven now . Can't be too upset .

    ReplyDelete