Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm somewhat excited ! NO not that way !!!


When I say excited , as it comes in many forms , as you know . The reason for to be excited , is because of my Friend from Beijing . His name is Yang . How do I know Him ?
Well it goes back to 2007 , when I started out with this Chnlove thing . After writing to my now "Sister" Min in Baoding , this Man .. happen's to be our Translator and still is to this day . These two Photo's , that he has send me from last year's visit to Shanghai ( top : from the Oriental Pearl Tower ; bottom : from the Pudong side looking toward's Puxi , with Crown Building in background and toward's Yu Yuan Garden ) .
So , as time went on .. we became very good Friend's . We write each other often via E-Mail , and of course he still translate's our letter's between Min and myself . It was a sad day in Beijing in February ( well
not really , had my Sweetheart with me ) , but he was out of Town ( Xi-an ) and we missed each other by one day . I have alway's wanted to meet Yang some day , if it's meant to be , then it will happen .
Well , to get back to being excited . I have invited Yang to join our Chnlove Forum , which he has agreed to do , when time permit's .
This is of course very special to our Forum , to have a " REAL " translator join our Forum ( which of course Chnlove is very well aware off it's existence ) as we are a support Group of Chnlove , but also very aware off some of the scam's going on , through some of their Agencies .
We are there to minimize these wrong doing's , whatever it takes .
So to have a real chance to have a Translator and Friend join us , to give us inside information , with honesty and respect that our Forum deserves . So this is going to be special and cause of my excitement , to have that opportunity ... not just for myself ... but for all our Member's . Which are now , more than 215 and counting , from all over the world .
This might not sound like a lot in the Internet business , but it's the kind of People that make up this special Forum , most which have a Girlfriend , Finacee or Wife already for quite a while .
So this all said , NOW please can I go back and think about my Lao Po and weep some , for not being next to my Flower .

5 comments:

  1. Great idea. Gives the Forum more legitimacy. But since we haven't met yet, I still don't know if YOU really EXIST, for all we know, you could be an actor from LA ... hehehe !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha , Actor my foot . Would a dirty my finger nail's then ? Maybe I'm not REAL , that could be ? Even the IRS was questioning that , that's why I just got my tax return back , in what late July ? When I filed in March . Goes to show , it takes the Government four month's to find out if a Guy is REAL .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thought about inviting my translator as well. Not sure if she'd be interested though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ed , I have alway's liked the idea of having a Woman ( chinese that is )in our Forum . just think of the things we could learn looking at their point of view of all this . Maybe tell us all what fools we are . Hehe
    I would ask her anyway , we have nothing to loose by asking . I was even thinking ahead and maybe include our wife's in the future with their input's and experience's through all this , especially the Agencies they had to deal with .

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be cool. I think I much rather talk to Qing than you Arnold. Tired of seeing your mug shot ... we need a pretty female face on the Forum.

    ReplyDelete