Friday, July 3, 2009

As the togetherness is coming together !

That Title might sound funny , but it does make a lot of sence . As Qing and I are maybe only weeks apart , to be in each other's Arms again ... it raises both of our Spirit's . It's like somebody is fanning our pilot light that alway's glow's in our Heart's and it's turning into a huge flame of a warm feeling of Love , knowing it wont be too long to realize the Dream that started , from a very sad time frame of my Life .





This Photo of Qing and I , yes driving a Car ( in China ) without a License , is at Shanghai's Oriental Park . This was only two day's after we got married ( 05-09-08 ) at the Registry ( Courthouse ) . As one can see , a happy driver and a happy passenger . This was one of many beautiful ( not so much Tourist sight's ) but one of the few Bar-b-que places in and around Shanghai . I must say , they do have the most wonderful and clean Park's that I have ever seen . What a great time not just with Qing , but the whole Family of her's and the great Food which I helped preparing of course , since even here ... it's a Man's thing . Foreigner or not , I offered my Hand at the Grill .
This being my first Trip to China and to meet my Sweetheart , I must admit , I did not burn or overcooked any of the item's I was in charge of . Being kind of nervous and all , as I did not or was not let to do much of Grill'in at Home , since my late Wife took charge ( really took charge ) of this part of the Summer Fun . I wasn't going to argue with anyone , but I did feel a little out of place , when someone is sooo much a better Cook ... than I will ever be .
Well it's going to be the Fourth of July weekend and with the Sun being out , the Grill's are all on Fire so to speak , but as for me ? What , grill for myself ? I don't don't think so . I will be going to Fillmore and see my ex Son in-law Lonnie Ponce's Band play some great Music at a yearly Festival there , along with a Car-show and Rides , Food and Drink , Art's and Craft's . I will be going with a good friend of mine from the Newspaper place , from which we both retired from a long time ago . Anybody that doesn't know Lonnie , he's my oldest Step-daughter's ex Husband . So this is a pretty much yearly thing , to see them all , as he Volunteer's his time and Band for free ... for two day's around the Fourth of July . His Band's name is " HOUSE ARREST BAND " , if anybody is interested finding their Music . It's super !!!

As a special Gift today , I received a new Follower of my Blog . I love to have here , " Diana " being part of my Story and I need to make a point to go see her and her family , in the near Future . I do miss them , it's been since the Funeral of my late Wife , her Sister . One of seven , that she had and only one Brother .

Happy 4th of July , to all of my Follower's and of course all the ones joining us everywhere to celebrate this Country's birthday .

No comments:

Post a Comment