Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Prep ... for my Sweetheart .

As the time moves closer to the 21st. of November date , I am keeping busy with many things . Knowing that my LaoPo , needs to learn how to drive here in America ( I mean our way ) . I know it will not be easy for my Sweetheart , but I'm not going to rush her in that area . I do want her to feel comfortable and I want her to be safe on the Road , before I would let her out on her own . So , the last week or so , I had my little Toyota Pick-up all re-done inside and out . Carpeting , Upholstery , Dashcover with Logo ( BBB loves TTT ) , Doorpanels ... the works . Today , I picked it up from the Paint Shop . For a Car with over half a million miles on it , you would never know it . This Truck has done me a great service over some 20 year's now . It has carried all my Landscape material's , including many of the 600 to 900 lbs. solid Landscape Rock's that I picked up from the Canyon's myself ... some with the Cherry-picker . My Neighbor's are still in awe , how I ever managed to move them on my own ... to my Backyard .
I live by the Motto ... where there is a Will --- there is a Way . So , I can not see myself selling it . I had many offer's from Gardener's , but I told them all NO .

Anyway , she will have an easy to drive Car . Automatic , Air Cond . , Power Steering , Sirius Radio and CD player and with all around good view ... off what's next to or around you in Traffic .

Otherwise , my House ... is quiet now , as all the Tape and plastic and the noisy Fans have been removed . Next week , they will being to patch things up and paint everything in the effected area . Then , I can have my new Water Heater installed ... finally . I have been without Hot water now for almost four weeks . As the Weather is getting colder , I don't appreciate the Cold shower's as much . Who would ?

Just have to hang in there a little longer and then , I can concentrate ... nothing but my Sweetheart's arrival .

Two People ... happy , excited , in Love ... and finally together .

No comments:

Post a Comment