Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why is everybody telling me the same thing ?

As today is the 21 st , this means ... there is only one Month of having to wait , for my better half ( Qing ) to finally be by my side . Looking at that , this doesn't feel so bad ... because it has only been not even three weeks that I was with my LaoPo . Another Anniversary for Qing and I is also coming up next month . When Qing get's here to Los Angeles on the 21st , this will be only four day's shy of knowing each other for two year's now through Chnlove . My first letter was send to my Sweetheart on the 23rd. of November '07 .

Now with Her arrival coming up real fast , many People that I gladly tell of this great News ... alway's tell me the same thing . With very few exception's .
You better start cleaning your House , before she get's here !!!
Of course I have an answer for anybody facing me with that question . My House is alway's clean !!!

Even now , with the House torn up in three Rooms and the Garage ... I never have to feel ashamed to have somebody over . It is just , pretty much the same People ... that alway's tell me " Your House is alway's so clean " . Well , I do not have Maid's coming to clean at any time . I just like to have a somewhat alway's presentable Home , one never knows who might drop in ?
Do I take this to Heart , them telling me this so many times ? Of course , I do not ! I know they are just saying it , to have some Fun . They know all to well , how I live and like things in order . Like 128469375 ... so anybody that knows me , knows this . Hahaha

Coming back to my torn -up place . Tomorrow the Inspector will show up and now take an Air sample of that damaged area and Analyse the sample on Friday . If all check's out clean , they will take down all that Tape and Plastic . Remove those Noisy fans that been going no-stop for a week and a half now . Maybe I can get some better sleep after that takes place . I have not slept more than four to five hour's a night , hence they were put up .
Work like this ... the estimate of when will all this be done with , nobody will or can answer you this for with any kind of certaincy . I don't care , as long it is done one week before Qing arrives . Because .... I have to clean the House !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment