Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oh ... thee ole Body !



Anybody thinking about the common factor of age difference , take note .




As you well know , Qing is 15 year's younger than myself . So of course ... I do my best to keep up with her in every way I can . Though we are a perfect Match for each other , things will get rough one time or another . This I found out today , playing Tennis ( mind you .. only at Fun level ) . As Qing is mean enough to send this old Man , from side to side on the Court and I having to chase down all her returns ... it so happens ... I pulled a left Leg muscle ( upper Thigh ) . This will put me out at least for a week . I hope it only interfer's with the Tennis playing ... nothing else , if you know what I mean . Haha


Overall , Qing makes me feel so much youger of course , but this is only in Mind and the Body has other things in Mind ... like take it easy with me . This creates a problem here naturally , I feel like 25 ( okay " 30 " ) , but my Body is still 56 and close to 57 soon . But , I will live to see her on the Court again and this time I will make her do all the running . Haha

4 comments:

  1. My wife definitely makes me look and feel much younger than my age of 36. Funny thing, although people usually think I am 26 when they meet me, they guess YanFei, who is 32, to be 19. Do you get that with your wife too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nik , Yes I did . I have been ask'd for an ID at a Drug Store buying Beer , when I was 48 ... really ! Qing and I were out eating at Yu Yuan Garden one day and they put us with other People on the Table . One of them Guy's , thought Qing was about 29 .
    So , to bad ..we feel this young , but the Body say's " NO " . haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arnold! It looks like Qing is a pro... toned and ready to give her hubby a real workout on the tennis court! Better work out more so you can keep up! ;) Or maybe you are using some of that skillfully gained experience to keep Qing moving too??? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Carl , that is exactly what I'm going to do next time . She want's to play though ... I'm ready !!! I think ? haha

    ReplyDelete