Monday, March 22, 2010

The awaited Weekend .

As we are waiting anxiously of what the outcome will be ... if my Sweetheart in Pragnent or not , both of us were eagerly going to the Pharmacy for a Test kit . To put a " YES " or a " NO " to our curiosity .
It happened to show " Negative " on the Test , which was of course disappointed to say the least . But , it made us talk and think all of this having a Baby at our age and how things are with the Economy nowaday's . To this point we really were trying to have a little precious Baby ( boy or girl ) , now .. we dicided to just let it take it's own course ... like if it happens great ... if not , that's ok too .
One thing I must add , I really thank and love my LaoPo .. for wanting to give me my first Child .. which really saddened her because of the outcome of the Test . She ask me , if I still " LOVE " her ... well this of course goes without saying .
I love her even more now !!!

2 comments:

  1. Home pregnancy tests are not always accurate. The false reading is not unusual. She should get a blood test done by the doctor to make sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or just wait a while and you will know too. ;)

    ReplyDelete