Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ohhh ... could it be ?

Yes ... I ask myself this question ? Qing of cause does the same . That question came about last night before going to sleep . Qing said to me in her ever so loving voice , I might be in trouble ? In trouble ... I thought ? So slowly it came to the surface , what she meant by this . Every month she checks her Temperature daily and keeps a Log , of how it goes up and down . Well , now she tells me that her Temp . has been pretty much the same for some ten day's now on the high side . What does that mean ? We both know very well what's behind this ... if it keeps up for say thirteen or fourteen day's . Now , the only thing missing is ... that her monthly cycle stops and bingo . She would be pregnant . This of course is not being in trouble at all ( well with the way the Economy is going ) , but would be wonderful either way . But .. I don't want to jump to conclusions just yet . We will know by this Weekend .. I suppose ?

4 comments:

  1. WOW...Here's hoping for some fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well , the Temperature is still holding and only two more day's to go .. before it is almost certain . If this keeps up , visiting the Doctor's Office is next .. for further conformation . Am I suovren ? Me .. NO !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, Arnold and Qing! Here's keeping the fingers crossed for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Martin and Carl for your alway's appreciated well wishes and concerns ... also being a consistant follower .

    ReplyDelete