Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well .. done it again , another Poem .

I been working on this new one for a few day's now and just finished it this morning .

A Singing Flower !

Listen ... listen , one can hear ...
far in the Distance ,
a Song in the Wind .

Listen ... listen , coming like a gentle ...
Breeze towards your Ear .

Feelings ... feelings , are spreading
throughout the Air
giving one a chill to know
something is near .

Listen ... listen , as the Breeze comes closer ..
a Song will follow
it's from my lovely Flower
coming over me like a shower .

A Singing Flower ...
is showing her Love
through a Song to my Ear

Feeling ... feeling ,
that she is indeed very near .

I also will give this to my Brother in-law's Son , that writes Music and see if he can put this into a Song also .

2 comments:

  1. So ... as I just noticed and how fitting , that this was my 100th Post so far . Doing it with a Poem for my Sweetheart that I love like nothing else .

    Wo de Shanghai Hua .. wo ai ni ! Ni de Palmdale MiFeng yong yuan !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice poem, Arnold. Can see it is written from the heart. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete