Monday, March 29, 2010

More of the wonderful time spend with my Qing .

What can I say other then ... what a lovely time I get to spend with my LaoPo . If it's after my workday or on the weekends . As this Journey started more than two years ago , we or should I say ... I find myself somewhat in a dream world . How it is possible for two People from opposite worlds / cultures can meet over a Computer screen and fall in Love the way Qing and myself did , really is an amazing thing . Anybody in their right Mind , would not even give this a thought .. much less a try even . But , seeing ... someone who does not DARE to try something new , will not gain certain stuff in Life . That is of course something we both had to do , with the unknown staring us in the Face and the disapproval of Family member's and Friends alike . So .. two point's one must overcome here , one being .. do it and the other .. don't listen to other's sometimes .

Now , about the weekend that just passed .
After getting up early and doing some Yardwork ( first of the new year ) , we both went to have Breakfast and then .. it was off to Downtown Los Angeles . I wanted to take Qing to the Imax Theather for a couple of Films , show her the old Coluseum Stadium and get a climps of the Museum's down here .. that we are planning on Visiting in the near Future . This was a wonderful of a Day , as I could have imagined it would be . It was topped off with a great Dinner of BBQ'd Babyback Rib's . Having a lovely .. daily companion like my Wife , it's heaven on Earth . I only wonder .. if she also feels that way about me ? Ohhh ... I think she does .

No comments:

Post a Comment