Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April already and what has happened ???

So ... let's see ?

As the year speeds by and we find ourselves in Spring already , it's starting to really look like Spring all over .. including our Backyard too . Complete with the three Tomatoe plant's we bought last weekend . A request of my better half , so the Gentleman I am .. had to have some of course . I did warn Qing of all the Bug's and Pest's that can ruin your Pride and Joy later in no time at all . But , I think she'll be ready for any little gritter's getting even close .. leave alone to the Plant's .
Funny thing , she ask me HOW do I take ( like the Hornworm ) off the Plant ?? Do I use Chopstick's and then ... what ? I never even thought of that ! What I great idea ! Take them to the Trash-can and chop-chop into mince-meat with Scissors . Yeah .. take this you sucker !

The not so pleasant thing , is I had a mild Cold and now my Sweetheart has it . I must say , I do share everything with my LaoPo . haha
Today ( in the Morning ) I took half a day off and went with Qing to the DMV to make an Appointment for her Driving Test on the 21st of this Month . Of course it had to be the 21st , it's always one of our four number's for anything .. that has to do with number's . So two more weeks of Practise and the time of my Teaching Skills will be tested along with it . Would she forgive me , when she would fail ??? That is to be seen or heard either way . So please .. not only pray for her to pass , but also for me too .

Other things worth mentioning in the near Future is , our Anniversary coming up in the first week of May . My Sweetheart will get to Visit Carmel by the Sea , Monterey and San Francisco with Chinatown included of course .
As always , I will update important event's as they happen for my Reader's .

3 comments:

  1. The trip you are planning for your Anniversary sounds great, Arnold and Qing! Best wishes on the driving test too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Arnold. What will you do when you discover Qing is a better driver than you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha ... Of course I will feel like a great " SI FU " !!!

    Thank you Carl , I know she will do just fine .

    ReplyDelete