Monday, April 19, 2010

There is alway's the FIRST !

What I mean by that , is .. as much as a Couple is in Love .. this does happen to the best .
A Disagreement , our first . Not saying it was a bad one . But still , one that needed both our attention and patience to work it out .

Now , it started .. me making a Reservation in Monterey for our Anniversary coming up in early May . Which included a side-trip to San Francisco . All was fine and dandy , until last week . When Qing brought up that her School ( ESL ) classes are not over til the 20th of May . This would have meant , she would miss two night's ( classes ) with only four left in the year . She did not want to miss those of course .

So , now .. this is where I was being selfish and got pretty upset . Thinking , it was more important for her to not miss those two classes .. then our Anniversary . This left me staying up til after Midnight on the Computer . As Qing was wondering where I was , she came over into the other Room and ask when I'm coming to Bed . Bad me , I told her when I'm done here and that might take all night . Of course , this was a reason Qing could not go back to Bed herself and sleep . After some sweet talk , I did give in and went to Bed . Not to sleep , but to keep on with being Mad . No need to say , we both did not sleep well that night . As the morning came and I was to leave for Work , I must of had a pretty sad / unhappy Face on . One Qing will never forget , she says . As we parted with a half-ass Kiss from my end , I really felt like a Jerk driving to work . What is wrong with me ? I should have known , how important her School is to her . I could always cancel this Trip and re-arrange the week I'm off .

It so happened , that as Qing was sending me an apology to my Messenger Inbox , I about called her at the same time at Home on the Phone . She felt sooo sorry and thought it was all her fault , when in Fact .. I was the one acting like a Child that got a Toy taken away .
Not to worry , all is very well back to the Honeymoon again , with a Trip ( two day's planned to Las Vegas and to the Beach to visit Family and maybe San Diego too .

All that I know of the 24 Hour Rule of our Forum , this was NOT a time to use it . It goes back to the old saying .. never go to Bed angry . This is something I will definitely never forget .

*** I love you .. my LaoPo *** please never forget or think otherwise .


2 comments:

  1. I'm very glad to see that you can work it out, Arnold. That is the most important part. Communications can be difficult at times because of the language barrier and cultural barrier, but all can be overcome with the right attitude... and love! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl , Communication is really no problem for us .. as her English is good . It was just me being an A.... at the time . I try not to repeat that in the Future . Here my Sweetheart , thought it was all her fault . I do deserve a good spanking this time . haha

    ReplyDelete