Monday, April 26, 2010

THIS WEEKEND , WE HAD A NICE SURPRISE .

Well , I would definitely say ... it was a strange and unusual surprise for Qing and Myself . After Breakfast at Home this Saturday , I had gone and dropped Qing off to have her Hair Permed . Then .. I was to go to the Post Office and pick up a large Package , which was to be some clothes for Qing her Mom send off some time ago . Picked it up without opening it though . I was going to wait till Qings Hair was done . So I had some time on my hands , as a perm will take about two hours . I went and had my Hair cut too , but at a different place and on the other side of Town . Running around and the Summer Cut took about just two hours myself . Good timing also . We went eagerly home to see what the Package contends were . Let me tell you it was a heavy Box and there were NO clothes inside , but a 12 piece Dinner Set of some really fine Porcelain . To our surprise , it wasn't even from China . It was from the Czech Republic . Karslovsky ( if I remember correctly ) Porcelain with Gold trim to boot . So what was Qing's Mom sticker doing on a Box from the Czech Rep . ??? I would think , that was some big goof-up by the Post Office here in Los Angeles . Sticker's on two Boxes came off for some reason and bingo clue / taped on the wrong Boxes . Now , Qing has no clothes and we have a 12 piece Dinner Set . I call it a fair trade in my Book . haha
But , we are honest and I will go to the Post Office on Sat. and see what they can do . I'm sure this China is missed by someone that spend a great deal of Money on it . Qing wants her clothes of course , but I guess .. if the clothes don't show up .. either will the China . We can always sell three - four Plates and buy Qing some clothes with it , if nobody shows up for it .

No comments:

Post a Comment