Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just an Up-date about Lily , my chinese Sister .

As Qing gets settled here in the States , I still write many letter's to my new found " Sister " in Kunming .. southern part of China . As we go back further then Qing and I am very lucky to have found such a wonderful but lonely Friend in Lily . Lonely I say , because I've been looking for a kind Guy / Person for Her for over one year now . At 51 and no children , being on Chnlove now for some two years without much luck .. expect some Jerks writing for months and promising everything and only to stop writing suddenly for no apparent reason . Qing knows about Lily of course and is also considering Her a Sister , even never having actually met her . Which of course goes for me also . But , I like to include here one of her last Letter to me . It really breaks my Heart , that this wonderful Lady has not found her soul-mate yet . As one can tell , her writing show a lot of care and love .

Hello my Ge Ge,

I have been think of you,although i have not write to you for long time,but you and your wife Qing are still in my thought.
GeGe,thank you so much for care,and i feel i am a very lucky person in the would,because i knewing a such kind and considerate person like you,my Ge Ge.You make me very moved.Yes i and my family are very pain,because of the Qingming Festival.
GeGe,do you know that i have no any brother in my family,but in fact no matter where in my mind or heart you have been as my Ge Ge in my life,so i think that my life from the addition of a supporter,right?!I am very fortunate and appreciate the concern you have,and do not forget me,sister,thank you again,GeGe!Yes,we,especially my father do need time to comfort the pain of losing loved one.We are all(my family) very grateful for your care.
I am very happy that you and your wife Qing are well,and i hope that everything is good for you.
I know the Economic has been bad in your there,but i believe that would be better some day.Because of this,i don't want you to spend to call me,we can write each other,and maybe some day we will listen to the other's voice,please understand me my GeGe.

Ok i will,and also i would like to give my regards and best wishes to your wife and your family.

Your meimei Lily


It almost brings me to tears , with each letter I receive .. knowing this Woman's Love is not appreciated by other Men .

No comments:

Post a Comment