Thursday, June 17, 2010

Feeling guilty some what .

This has come over me several time over the past . What I mean by that , is .. how easy Qing and I had it . To finally be together as a Married Couple . It started of great with the writing through Chnlove's EMF system . Winning her heart and her family's heart also . Having a Super translator that was very font of our developing relationship between both of us . It continuing throughout the Yahoo Messenger writing too . The first Face to Face meeting was to total success from minute one on . The following year , with four Visits and all the paperwork I started after our Marriage celebration in August '08 to the day she came over to America in November '09 , it was just one smooth ride .. except the waiting part of course .
Now , being a Mod in our Forum of newcomers .. that venture into the same Journey I have been through , I see other things are going on . Members that are Married or are about to be , NOT having as much luck ( if you can call it that ) . Having met up with one Member in Person and just a few days ago heard about another one getting a Divorce , is very heartbreaking to see . As the one thing that can and will split a Couple easily , is Money problems right from the start . This is most likely , as I see .. a one sided issue . If it was coming from both sides , it would be easier to work out . This must be worked on from both party's or it will fail .. as it has been proven in those two cases .. clear as day . Very sad to see , like I said .. Qing and Myself having it had soo easy all along . My Heart goes out to them , because I know it hurts like Hell .

5 comments:

  1. It is all very frustrating to watch from the side lines as we are forced to do.

    I also seem to have had it fairly easy. So far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, then I should feel very guilty, maybe. For me it was very easy and at the time being, I am happier than you Arnold. Haha. But yes, you are right. It is heartbreaking to see what money can do. Especcially as I read that Sgt. B. is going to get a divorce. When I look back on how my relationship goes, I wish I could give a recipe of how to become lucky. But that is out of our hands. We can hope that the other bros will finally find the right one without struggeling to much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know .. Martin / Hajo , it really really has put a damper .. not only loosing interest in our Forum as of late , but keep thinking .. maybe we give People too much Info and too many things to worry or being afraid about , to really open up to these Lady's and that in itself could take them on the Road to fail . I don't know what to think ? I could be a cold Guy and just not care about anybody , hence I found my Wonderful Wife and could not be any happier either . But , this is not me .. we do help People along and see them having a great start and then .. only to fail .. is hard to take .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many things seem easy and happy when you look back, but are frustrating in the process.
    In this sense Love is not different from many other human activities, in which success is a function of efforts that person is ready to "invest". But here it depends on TWO persons and not one.
    Of course, there is a certain element of luck, but I think that it is generally overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystal , very wise words and so true . Thank you for sharing a Woman's point of view of all this .

    ReplyDelete