Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We have a new .. ?

Oh yes .. what I mean by that , is my Lao Po is a big Soccer Fan . She actually loves to watch and is all excited when Germany has their Game coming up during the World Cup . I told her last night when the game against Ghana will start and on what channel it would show . I think soon , I'll see her blowing that Vuvuzela in the games still to come . I had to watch the match from my work , which puts all other things on hold of course . Germany barely won by 1:0 , but I knew .. ones I come home , Qing will be all smiles and know I will open the door and carry a big grin on my Face . It really feels great , having a special someone .. that even shares Sports with you and means it . In the next couple of weeks , I also know .. Qing will share my sadness with me too . Because , I don't expect Germany to go all the way to their fourth World Cup . I would be in Shock , if they did and miss my Sweetheart's excitement for getting it done . Anyway , win or lose .. I 'll be the winner with a Wife like this after all .

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Arnold, you will be a winner always with Qing by your side.

    ReplyDelete