Thursday, June 10, 2010

What is more important ?


Someone has brought up recently and other's a while back the same question ?

Are you still writing your Book ?

I love to be working on it , as I still only has Chapter 1 finished so far . Having my Lao Po here with me , for the last six-seven months now ... do I really have the time ? Writing a Book takes many hours on the Keyboard and by yourself so to speak . So , there is the question that arises from this . Do I spend my free time with my wife Qing or let her be on her own at night too . I think , she is going through a very hard time as it is already .. me working long hours and the drive home from work too . For me it is actually easy to choose , what is more important .. not only for me .. but for my Lao Po . Being home five days a week and seeing me only at night , is bad enough . I naturally spend most of my time , doing stuff together as Husband and Wife . Doesn't matter if it's , Cooking-Cleaning-Washing-Yard work or doing Fun things like food shopping hand in hand . No .. don't laugh , this is how it is between us . Of course we enjoy other's stuff as well .
So it comes down to answering People's question .. Are you writing your Book ? I'll get to it someday , I'm not giving up on it that easy . After all , I need to write it while all is still fresh in my Mind . I'm not a spring Chicken anymore and might forget I was even married before Qing came along . haha












Yes .. always eating ! But the way I see it , I'm with my Lao Po and that is what is the most important thing for me and also for my Sweetheart .




No comments:

Post a Comment