Thursday, February 17, 2011

Now where would this or could this ...

For the last time : Forget it !

This made me laugh quite a bit and then .. it reminded me of China . Why China ?

Well , I do know in some part's of China .. they do eat Mouse . Bred for Food of course , not the ones we are trying to catch with our Traps .. when they become a nuisance at Home . So I really thought , this was very funny . Now , why would this Lady not let "Her" Cat keep "Her" catch in a nice cool place for later ? After all , isn't the Refrigerator there for that ?

I mean , a Cat doesn't want to Live on Canned Foods all the time .. right ?

Okay , let me say too .. NO I have NOT eaten any Mouse Dish yet ! I also would not , unless doing it unknowingly what I was served .. when it is actually looking pretty good with the finished Dish in front of you .

Bon Appetite ... !


No comments:

Post a Comment