Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Life .. is Strange sometimes !

This I can really say , as it happened to me over the last few years now .

I went on a Journey , that I in my younger days .. would have never dreamed off . Leave alone , if someone would have told me .. your going to a far away Land to receive some surprises .. that are in store for you there . I most definitely would have thought .. common your crazy .. and I find myself properly laughing at such a Comment .

But , like the Title suggests .. I guess stranger things could of happened ? What happened to this point in my Life , I found myself a most wonderful LaoPo/Wife and to top it off .. her great Family as well .

So , should I be please at this Gift from above ? You bet I am and very thankful/grateful for this . Did it stop there though ? No .. it did not !

Coming from a Family , where I have four Brother's ( I'm not complaining ) with No Sister . Now this is what I have received in addition to the earlier mention . One thing is different with this Sister though . This is a sad part receiving this Gift . I have never/not yet met this Sister that lives in China of all places . Chances for ever meeting are not all hopeless , it is actually not that bad .. considering .. my Wife is from there . Having done four Trips to this wonderful Country already , I'm not planning to call it quits now .

I'm not that old yet , that I can not see myself making a few more ( at least a couple ) Trip's to my LaoPo's homeland . This might then , if everything works out both ways .. make it possible to finally meet my Sister .
I have included some Photo's that she has send me only today . Why , one might ask .. did I ever think of a Person on the other side of the World to call my Sister ? For me , that is an easy question to answer really . It's because , she is a wonderful Person all the way around and thinks of me and my LaoPo the same .

One thing that Hurts me knowing her , is that she had a very hard Life . Details I wont go into , but not being able to find a good Husband that she deserves .. really saddens me . There is a Heart of Gold and 52 yrs. old and full of Life ... alone .
While other's might give up , she finds ways to fore-fill her Life with Joy .. no matter what hardship comes her way .. like loosing her Mom not to long ago .

So , I ask God to Bless this Woman and bring her the Joy of having the comfort of a loving Husband .. in the not so far Future .


















As I have mentioned before , Lily is a Performer with Sing/Dance group Traveling parts of China .

3 comments:

  1. Great post Arnold. A very touching tribute to your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty lady. Is she actually a Chinese ethnic minority or does she just dress up as one? BTW I have started my blog back up as Fei and I finally start the Adjustment of Status process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martin , thank you . I feel honored to have Lily as a Sister and at the same time feel sad .. her not having someone to share her Love with .

    Nik , coming from Kunming .. Qing thinks she's a Chinese Ethnic Minority , but I believe she is just dressing up for the occasion . She belongs to a Sing and Dance Group and I see her in many different outfit's over the years .
    Your Blog I've always been following and I aklso must thank you too , for all the great Info. coming from them .

    ReplyDelete