Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Card .. which to choose ?



Isn't that always the question ? Out of so many what is the best and fit's the best for your Girlfriend .. Wife or Mistress ? Well the last one , I don't have to worry about ! This would never come to be .. haha .



So , this is the Card I have chosen this year ..




I'm pretty sure Qing will like it very much . She does think , we here in the States .. have the most wonderful Cards for any occasion . Funny , here I think .. the ones she has send me from Shanghai were more lovely .
I must agree with her here though , as we do have the biggest selection's I have found anywhere .. I have ever been to .

This Card , as all Cards I give my LaoPo .. is of course modified by me before being handed over . We'll see , how many plus points I can rake in tomorrow .. as I plan on leaving it .. to be found when I'm at work . Coming home with ...... ( I can't say this now ) should earn me even more . Checking my Score , I think it is somewhere like 88,000 - 0 my favour . haha

PS: I forgot , this Card also plays the Song " Walking on Sunshine " ! I'm actually walking on Clouds , but this will do .


No comments:

Post a Comment