Sunday, February 27, 2011

To follow up my last Post .



Life can be Strange , but it also can be Beautiful .. as the last weekend showed me .



As some of the Reader's of my Blog are Friends I know , they will know this was a special weekend . It started out as soon as I awoke .. saw my Sweetheart next to me and it continued pretty much throughout the rest of Saturday .



Having a large Family ( my own & through my first Marriage ) and countless Friends from all over many Countries of the World . Friends I have met through our Forum ( chinaromance.net ) , filled with some of the kindest People .. one can truly call Friends .. even never having actually met in Person . That are ready to help other's wherever help is needed , what finding a Chinese Wife/Spouse concerns . These very Friends , so many of the 500+ Member's .. were a big part of making my Birthday really special this time around .



I do , as I do almost daily "Sign in" into my E-Mail Box for new Messages that come in over night or during the day . What I saw , was dozens upon dozens of Happy Birthday wishes .. that I had a hard time keeping up and thanking all those thoughtful People and answer them back . This kept on for hours and Qing and I had an appointment to do my Taxes that day . So it was hard to get ready , getting Breakfast out of the way and run a few errands before seeing the Accountant .



This started out my Day feeling wonderful/happy of course . Did I have a choice ? Coming back home , well still high from what happened this morning .. I went to my PC and behold .. it was full with wishes and E-Card's .. that I thought .. I'll spend my whole day looking at the Screen .



That all gone through , I signed into our Forum . I tell you , it looked the same as my Inbox has this Morning .

I truly have never .. and I mean never , had soooo many wishes for a Happy Birthday in my Life .



To top it off , my LaoPo presented me with a surprise on a Paper towel ( Photo ) .





The most beautiful Happy Birthday wish of them all . Not that the Lobster Tail was what got me the most .. no it was the writing on the Towel .. especially the two characters on the very bottom . Standing for LaoGong ( which is for Husband ) .There is just something in my Sweetheart's handwriting that fascinates me all the time . It might be only character's to my LaoPo , but to me .. those are like Art pieces being put on paper with Love from the Heart . Well , of course the Tail was important too . This 18 ouncer we split in half and washed it down with drawn Butter and a nice Bottle of fine red Wine .



Today ( Sun ) , it was Champagne Brunch with our favourite Neighbor's .. which lasted the full three hours or close to it .

So all in all , a Happy Birthday .. that everyone had wished me .. came to be . Not to forget , the wonderful Gift's I received from my LaoPo and Neighbor's .



I sincerely thank everyone and everybody , that I felt was part of making my day extra special .. with all my Heart .



THANK YOU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment