Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Being Proud of my LaoPo .


She may not have received her ( earned ) Driver's License yet in the Mail , but she is Cruising the Street's of our Hometown . Most remarkable thing is , People are not scared anymore when she's out there . haha

She's now been Driving herself around Town for about seven months and I do often let her Drive , when we are together . I honestly , can just sit back and enjoy what my Sweetheart has learned in such a short time frame .

Starting out with my little Toyota Pick-up with a .. no less then 512,000 miles on it now , with original Motor still going strong . In a way , I was waiting for Qing to get more use to the SUV , so I can have my Truck back . Want after all , put a million Miles on it . I like this Truck , it has also build-in Sat. Radio for listening to no other than Howard Stern in the morning on the way to work .

Anyway , so she is driving now the last few day's the bigger Car and I feel better about it .. because it's a safer Car with all the Airbags & Power everything .

Oh .. one other thing like to mention , is Qing experienced her first road emergency . Which was kind of my fault , not keeping to Gas Tank full , when the Gauge works only from FULL-1/2 FULL .. then drops to Empty . So she ran out of Gas and of all things .. while going Shopping for my Birthday Present . Good thing I have AAA Auto Club . But my poor LaoPo , I can imagine this happening for the first time to someone and not knowing whats next . But she did pull the Car of the major Road into a side Street , to wait for the Tow-Truck with Gas .

After all this going down , well ... I still came Home to a nice Dinner .. but a few stare-downs and mmmmh's .
We do look at it now as a Lesson learned and not only for my LaoPo .

As you can see , I still Live to write this .

No comments:

Post a Comment