Friday, March 11, 2011

There are new Neighbors in our Future .


This can be of course a sad time , when on is loosing a good/great Neighbor . Wait a minute though , no ..no .. this is different than what you think . We are not actually loosing a Neighbor , we are gaining one .

Now , some of you might say .. so what's the big deal ?

Well , if you happen to be in mine and my LaoPo's shoes .. you'll see .. this is a time for Celebration even . So I better stop beating around the Bush and say , what I mean with .. a new Neighbor is coming to our Neighborhood .

Let's see , do I really have to tell ? NO .. so I will let the Cat out of the Hat in about six months or so .

Now , why would I want to do this to my Reader's/Follower's ? Because I'm mean ! But I'm not , so here it goes ......

yes , so here it goes ..... some more !

Okay , it will be none other than Qing's Brother and his Wife .. buying a House ( that we will pick for them ) , for Investment and to Rent it out . Something we would take care of . If it works out , there might be a second .

Think we both are excited ? You bet we are ! But we also know , this will be a lot of extra work .. but might be well worth it .

2 comments:

  1. As long as you don't get a tenant from hell ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wont rush into Renting it out . I told Qing's Brother , that it will take some time .. that I will make sure and NOT take on the first one showing up by the Door . First it will make the Rounds of Family / Friends that live in Apartments , before any Add goes out .

    Need a West Coast Vac. Home ? Very Reasonable !

    ReplyDelete