Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine is for Sweetheart's & Flower's .


So for my Blog today , I will post one of my favourite Poem ( out of 16 ) that I have managed to come up with for my Sweetheart .. so far . I am far from calling it quits writing more , but it's hard to pinpoint a subject to do so and make it worth your while .. or my LaoPo's for that matter .

Anyway , here is my # 15 Poem , that I think fits Valentine's Day pretty well .

A Singing Flower !

Listen ... listen ,
one can hear ...
far in the distance ,
a Song in the wind .

Listen ... listen ,
coming like a gentle breeze ...
towards your ear .

Feelings ... feelings ,
are spreading throughout the air
giving one a chill
to know something is near .

Listen ... listen ,
as the breeze comes closer ...
a Song will follow
it's from my lovely Flower
coming over me like a shower .

A Singing Flower ...
is showing her love
through a Song to my ear
Feeling ... feeling ,
that she is indeed very near .


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY .. my SHANGHAI FLOWER !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment