Monday, June 20, 2011

Another crazy Weekend .

This time it started on Friday already . Getting a call from my Neighbor , to see if we wanted to go out to eat and listen to some Music afterwards . It was a Greek Restaurant ( food was excellent ) with some DJ Music after all the Tables are moved into another Room to clear way for Dancing . This is where we worked "off "our Food we stuffed ourselves with . It got really crowded by 10 pm , and ones we hit the Floor .. there was no stopping til closing time at 1:00am Saturday . Now before Friday and Dinner was ever mentioned , I was going to get up early and start Painting the Patio . Well , this still went down , but not "early " like planned . Let's say , about 11am I was out there with Brush in my Hand and Ladder . By 6:00 pm , I called it a day . There was still Sunday to finish it . Yeah .. finish I did .. even put up one of the Light Fixtures . Must say , Qing and I love it .. the Paint and the Light we chose .

Anyway , tired and burned out by now .. what happens ? My Bro ( the Neighbor ) calls and ask us to come over for Bar-B-Que at 5:00 pm . We both agreed to it and arrived at their House ( walked .. haha ) at 6:00 . The trouble there , this also went on til about Midnight . Red Wine and great Cigar's , how can one relax better .. I thought . So today , please someone keep my away !!!! So I get some " REST " .

I will take Photo's when done and  Post them , please have patience .

No comments:

Post a Comment