Sunday, June 12, 2011

One "Relaxing" Weekend after another !

Oh yes ... just another day in the "Home" Office . Why would we otherwise always find ourselves working on our days "OFF" ? The big difference is , while working at Home .. one usually spends Money .. instead of making it .

Anyway , one needs to finish what one starts .. is that not right .. no matter what you have tackled . This being no exception , I was at it again . This time only Saturday , remember I have other yard work on top of all that .

So what was on the Menu this time ? Roofing Paper  and Shingles , which I .. as always did not have enough of . Along the Trim for the sides ( 10 feet each ) were of course about six inches too short , that I had to purchase one more . So to work I went on top of the Patio Cover , where it was quite Hot .. that I felt sorry for Roofer's .. having to do this all day for a living . After putting down the Roofing Paper and lay down five packages of the Shingles , I ran out of Roofing Nails of course . This I used as an excuse , to get down from there and call it a day . Being 75% done , it was a worthwhile day .. all the less .

Knowing that a Home Owners work is never done , I saw today . I helped my Neighbor with my Truck and we drove to Home Depot to pick up 80 Boxes of Tiles . Loading and un-loading these Boxes , I tell you .. who needs to go to a Gym for a Workout ? Had to make two Trips , my little Truck is "only" a 1/2 Ton 2x4 .

After all this weight lifting , to relax .. I had to cut my Lawns . Do I need to tell you , I'm Pooped out now . All that's left , enough energy to write this Blog post .




Some more Photo's of this weeks progress .

No comments:

Post a Comment