Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Time to relax ... or is there ?

As I'm ( actually we both are ) looking forward to some relaxing days/nights outside on our new Patio , that is now pretty much completed .. at least so I thought .

Enjoying our first Dinner together out of the House and in our own backyard . Having bought a nice Patio Table with six Chairs , we got to sit down to a nice Dinner and kept looking about .. to see what all the hard work has established . Being sooo much cooler in the early Evenings , we lost track of time and talked til close or after 11pm that night .

One funny thing , I like to mention is . Hence Patio's are very rare in Shanghai , it was of no surprise .. that while Qing talked to her Mom .. ask my LaoPo if she takes the Patio Set into the House each night ? That it would get Dusty otherwise . Soooo Funny , made me laugh out loud .. knowing that she really meant it . I just love my new Family and their Culture that comes with it . It certainly calls for some Humorous moments , more so then misunderstandings .

Anyway , all done I thought .. when my sweet Wife brought up .. LaoGong .. you know we need to Paint our Patio/Concrete too . Don't you just love it , those Wife's just can not get you to Exercise enough .. to keep you in good shape . hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment