Thursday, June 23, 2011

Away from Building with "WOOD" and to Building with "LOVE" !

Guy's , this is for the Romantic Dude .. so if you are NOT .. don't read further . ???



If anybody has ever followed my Blog over the two years , seen where I have mentioned that it is my honest feeling " Women are truely like Flower's . Their are all different ( not two are really alike ) as are all the many kinds of Flower's from all over the World .


Put into my words , if you don't like the LOOK / SMELL / BEAUTY of each one of them .. you do not really LIKE Women as they are . Yes .. yes , of course some Women ruin that reputation and sometimes in a big way . Sad really ! Men distribute to this , by NOT being in at least a somewhat of a way ROMANTIC . With this Quoted sentence above and feeling strongly that this is very true , I feel Qing and I will never have any kind of problems that would even in the slightest way .. ever NOT love each other more with each passing day .



Anyway , she has a fovourite " Flower " and it is ( like my Mei-Mei Lily ) the Lily Plant . Knowing this for more than four year's now , I purchased a Lily Plant of course in Qing's honor .. my Sister Lily and for my late Wife .. who's favourite was also the same Flower . Can I call this coincidence or is it just meant to be that way ?

Just looking at this beautiful Flower .. I see my LaoPo with all "HER" beauty !

No comments:

Post a Comment