Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Arrived in Guangzhou (southern China)

After a couple days of rest for my Sweetheart, it was off to the Airport again. This time it was Guangzhou as the destination. Qing is going with her Brother and her Son, who's Interview at the US Consulate is coming up on Thursday morning. They all left on Tuesday afternoon, to meet up with a good friend (school-mate) of Qing's brother.. the same one that picked us up.. when I was there for Qing's Interview in 2009.

So today (tonight actually) I will call and see if all went well and according by plan. I shouldn't be nervous, as we have all the papers needed.. but does that really guaranty anything.. not really.
Waiting we will do and find out later, have fingers crossed.

This is a Photo all of them at the Hotel in Guangzhou eating Breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. And how much are you missing your wife...or are jealous that you are not there in China with her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, 10 days seem like months upon months and I've done (we have) all that already many times.
    Jealous, no not really.. I'm more happy for Qing that she has the opportunity to see her Family again and her best Friend.

    ReplyDelete