Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sweetheart back in Shanghai...

Talking to my LaoPo, which of course is always the highlight of the day/night. I was eager to find out, if the Interview went successful.
It was about 12:00pm in Guangzhou (9:00pm PST) when I called, which should have been enough time for the Interview to be completed.

Indeed it was, as hopped.. it was successful and only took about ten(10) minutes. All that was asked of my LaoPo, was.. where do "I" work and live? As it turned out (by what my Sweetheart said) she was so much more nervous, then her Son was.. which to him it was more like "Fun". Yeah... the Consulate is a "Fun" place, for some reason.. I can not see this??? Guess, he's not old enough to know.. the trouble they can inflict on somebody/someone.

So all is good and he should have his Visa/Passport back in five days and will be ready to come to America next month. Let's hope he will adjust as well as Qing did to the new surroundings and lifestyle.

2 comments:

  1. And so, a new phase of life for your family is about to begin. Enjoy and good luck Arnold. I do hope he adjusts well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Buddy! What can go wrong.. with a Ten(10)year old anyway.. eh ?

    ReplyDelete