Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lonely Me....

This is now a strange feeling,coming home last night after dropping Qing off at LAX. Seeing her off wasn't too bad, so.. the drive home. When I arrived home, all changed though. It started to remind me of the times I left my LaoPo back in Shanghai on my way home.

I know it sounds like my feelings are running amock, but.. either way.. it's not a nice feeling. Maybe I'm too sensitive or even selfish? I do feel on the other hand, real happy for my Sweetheart. It's been two and half years and I think she needs to see her Son and her Family again. This Trip might be mostly like a Business Trip (to get the Son's Visa), but I'm sure it means so much more to Qing. She, would never show and never did show.. that she really misses back home. Anyway, her having her Permanent GC makes me feel at ease what the Traveling part concerns. For some strange reason, I don't trust our Gov./Immigration a whole lot.

So for now, it's back to E-Mail/Phone calls to keep in touch. Well, it is what it is.. I've read somewhere on our Forum and I have to live with "IT".

PS: I sound like I'm only speaking about me, but I actually speak for both of us. Qing is feeling the same.. I do. Love is wonderful when it arrives, but hard when it leaves.. if it's only for a short time. I guess, ones I hear her Voice again.. all will be okay.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, what you are going through, she has had to go through when leaving her son.

    ReplyDelete