Monday, May 7, 2012

Mmmmh.. May 6th ?

May 6th, this date is of course very important to both of us.. in more than one way.
First, it is (actually was) my late wife's and my Anniversary.
Second, this is how it all started for me.. going on this China adventure and coming out married to my wonderful LaoPo.


To think, it's been five years plus already that have passed since Nancy's passing. My Sweetheart looked at me Sunday morning, when I told her.. "You know what day this is"? She knew, it was not only that this was the day.. I was going to fly out of Los Angeles to Shanghai to meet her for the very first time.. in Person. She also knows quite well, why I made this Trip to begin with.
Anyway, here we are again looking/talking about this special moment in our Lifes. The very first look into each other's Eyes, the first Touch and not too long after that.. the first Kiss. Yes, right there at the Airport! Here I was thinking.. chinese Women were all "Shy", at least in Public. I guess, knowing each other sooo well (through letter's/phone calls) all that went right out the window.


Now Qing going back for ten day's, reminds me especially of that time.. hence she is Flying on the very same Airline (Asiana) and flight number that I took on three of the four Trips of mine.. over Incheon (Seoul) to Pudong.


What's coming up too, is on May 9th is our Registry Marriage Anniversary. This I have detailed in one of my earlier Post's during that time in 2008, if any of you like to go back to check. Again May 6th vs. May 9th, well take the "6" and flip it over.. you'll have a "9".
Coincidence?? Maybe, but I don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment