Wednesday, September 19, 2012

More Work.. inside and outside.

We now have the Wine-Making behind us, so this leaves time for "Other" projects from the To-Do-List.

Not that I'm complaining ( just crying), it was ask for my Labor as a Contractor again.. from none other than my sweet LaoPo.
We need a better Fan over our Stove, the one build-into the Microwave is useless. I must agree with the last statement for sure. It doesn't "Suck" nothing, only makes noise.. like it does.

After all, when the Woman cooks Chinese Food.. most of the time.. two Wok's are being used at ones. She had to close all the bedroom doors, otherwise we'd smell Dinner all night long. Complains about the Oils/Grease being on the walls, made me not hesitate with this project. Off the Microwave came in no time at all and the waiting for the new commercial style Range-Hood.

While waiting, I had the great Idea.. we need Steps on the hill in our backyard. With all the Rosemary from one side to the other (4' high), I was looking for a way "Up" to the top.. in case Sprinklers needed some fixing. So I tore a three feet wide path up on one side by the Neighbors Wall/Fence. Now I also found myself building Steps with the Springer Boards 16 feet in length and a Rise of 93" inches. So now I have to decide, is it 12-15 or 16 Steps that I want?

Anyway, I finished the installation of the HD Hood Vent.. which took two days. When I read Reviews, I was warned by many Posts.. that this Unit was very hard to install. I must say, it wasn't too bad. If it wasn't for a broken Transformer bracket, that was electric welded by a machine to softly.. for the weight of the Transformer. I had to drill holes and mount it "Correctly"! Something they should have done in the first place! Second; for Power to the Motor's, all there was.. three loose Wires hanging out of the Top. No Cord, not even a three foot.. those cheapskates! For the Price, it should be Silver-plated.. the darn thing.
Boy, does it work though! It's so powerful, it sucks up a Paper from two feet away and that on "Low" first Speed. Also, so quiet on "High" the sixth Speed. Another plus is the Light, twice as bright compared to the Micro.
Qing and I are very pleased now in the Kitchen, my Good!

Next it goes outside again! That should keep me busy for a couple weekends (maybe three or four..), by the time its done.. she/we will find something else to occupy our "Free" time. Ooops.. did I say "Our".. I meant to say "My"!

No comments:

Post a Comment